Friday, April 04, 2008

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!


I thought I would do a little entry of some of the funny things the girls have said lately. Hope you find humor in them too!



Some of Sara's latest news:

"It dark."

"My Daddy's here!"

"Oh, stinky! Oh, pw-etty!"

"I love cheese."

"I want mmm-k "(milk)

"I stuck!"

"I want color."

"There the door."

"There it is. My bay." (what she calls her blanket)



I just added this photo to up the cuteness factor.


Some of Emma's latest reports:

(I wrote them like a script so you could tell who said what. Hope it's not too confusing.)

Mommy: You need to eat your grapes, Emma.

Emma: I don't want to eat them. I can use magic.

Mommy: Are you telling me the truth or a lie?

Emma: A lie.

Daddy: Thank you.

Emma: Anytime, Daddy.

Emma: Good morning, Sara. What can I help you with today?

Emma: I don't want to take a bath. The water might be too hot...or it might be too cold.

Emma to Sara, after Sara put the chalk in her mouth: Sara, where are your manners?

Mommy, pointing to a picture in the book Meet Me in the Magic Kingdom: Emma, what's that?

Emma: Space Mountain...where Daddy and Jesus were born.




That's all that's fit to print!

7 comments:

Beth said...

I craaaacked up at the Space Mountain explanation. Where the heck did she get that? Too funny...

Anonymous said...

As Emma would say, "That's absolutely wonderful."

Lauren said...

LOL!! I agree with Beth, too funny! They will love looking back at this when they get older!

Anonymous said...

MOM (MAMA) THINKS THIS WHO;E FAMILY IS PRETTY AMAZING! WHERE WAS MOMIE WHEN THE OTHER THREE KNEW IT WAS REAADING TIME? HAVE TO GO AND GET MY SPACE SUIT ONE NOW! IN CASE WE GO THE MOUNTAIN SOON!

Marin said...

TOO CUTE!

Brandon said...

Daddy was born at Space Mountain? Explains alot.

emily said...

i am laughing so hard.... oh we have to write all of these things down or we will forget, won't we!??!? as i took ethan to a (nice but ordinary) public restroom the other day, he commented, "this is a marvelous potty!" next time, i'll get him to fill out a comment card. :)