Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Strawberry Patch!

We were invited to go to the strawberry patch with a bunch of our friends from MOPS. At one point I counted that in our group we had 15 children, 8 mom's, 5 strollers, and 1 wagon.
Sara was too busy eating up a strawberry to take time out to smile for the camera. Emma enjoyed playing with the little flag that marks where you finished picking.

Sara didn't mind being strapped in her stroller, which was quite surprising. She would sit there contently eating a strawberry and humming. When she would start whining, another strawberry would appear in her hand. It was like magic!

I was surprised Emma wanted to eat any of the strawberries because she is our banana girl. She loved them! She didn't want to pick them but, boy, did she want to eat them! I turned around to put more berries in our basket and saw that she was taking berries out of the basket, eating the tip off and then putting them back!

Thanks for inviting us Jen, Madeline, Nancy, Laura and Wendy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A SWEET PARTY! LOOKS LIKE A GREAT DAY FOR A STRAWBERRY OUTING AND FUN WITH FRIENDS OF ALL AGES. OUR 3 GIRLS WERE THE PRETTIEST THERE. MOM SAYS "THANK YOU."

Jen said...

We're so glad you all could come. I think you had the right idea with the red shirts!! We had a really good time, we'll definitely have to do that again!