We were pretty busy during the last week of September. Here is a quick rundown of what we've been up to!

The girls had a great time at Papa and Aunt Beth's birthday celebration Sunday afternoon. They really enjoyed the noise makers!

We went to Pump It Up on Monday and the biggest draw seemed to be the hula hoops.

Emma did enjoy the blow up basketball area. Sara was content to sit in my lap and watch her sister.

The girls and I had some individual arts and crafts time. Emma enjoyed painting the stamp.

I couldn't take any pictures while Sara and I worked on her bag. I wasn't sure what she would do with all that paint around her!

Emma's completed project!

We discovered a new park not even 5 minutes from our house. The best part is that the girls can climb up to the slide without help!

Emma is very excited about our upcoming trip to the Magic Kingdom. She was checking out her map to make sure she knows the quickest way to the Winnie the Pooh playground.

Sara is getting ready for the trip by pushing her babies around in her shopping cart.
3 comments:
WONDERFUL PICTURES OF GREAT TIMES! THEY ARE SUCH FUN TO WATCH AND HUG! TA-DA LOVE-MAMA
That's a cute picture of Emma and the cart! Very cute!! And Sara did an awesome job on her bag! Great pictures.
Okay...I got the girls mixed up...Sara had the cart and Emma the bag. :) Sorry!
Post a Comment