Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall is in the Air!


The title of this entry has nothing to do with the pics I'm going to be posting but I'm just loving this weather! Anyway...

I should have brought this huge box out of Sara's closet sooner! The girls were sitting in it, pretending it was their boat, when their Daddy walked by. He decided it would make a better sports car!
They "drove" all over the house...stopping every so often for the motor to recharge (he was pulling 65 pounds of absolute dead weight). They had a blast until the "car" started ripping down the side. You just can't get good quality products anymore!

Sara taught me a valuable lesson: don't leave a clean load of folded laundry just sitting on the floor. To illustrate her point, she piled her babies in and then sat on top of them.

Lesson learned! Thanks Sara!





Golf 101



Golf 102

I love the way Emma yells "hey" at the ball when she can't hit it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! How cute! I tell ya, boxes and laundry baskets make the best toys. Elijah is 7 and he still LOVES to play in them!

Anonymous said...

MAMA ALWAYS THINKS THERE IS NO BETTER TOY THAN A REFRIDGERATOR OR WASHER/DRYER BOX! COURSE IT HELPS TO HAVE A "DADDY" ENGINE. JUST ONE WAY TO HAVE LOADS OF FUN WITH BEAUTIFUL SISTERS!