I am sorry it has taken me so long to update the blog. Our "big" computer isn't recognizing the drive that I use for my camera memory card so I'm updating on the laptop...which takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r to boot up so...okay, there is my excuse!
Emma and Sara enjoyed time at Grana and Grandaddy's house while we were in NYC. Their bubble machine was and is quite a hit!
Sara enjoyed a watermelon snack with Grandaddy. She would take a bite of the tip and then lick the juice all around and say "all done." I think she did this with a least five different pieces of watermelon.Here are some of the girls newest quotes!
Sara: Feed me more! (She wanted more pancakes!)
Sara: Thank you, buddy. (to Duff, after he licked her fingers)
Sara: Night, night. I love you, Daddy.
Sara: Manny! Tools! (She loves Handy Manny)
Sara: Where Daddy at? There he is!
Sara: Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy!
Sara: Oh no! Ball away!
Sara: Be careful, Mommy.
Sara: This taste good!
Mommy: It does?
Sara: Yup.
Sara: Where's GaGa? Mommy: At her house. Sara: Aw phooey!
Emma: That's good thinking Mommy!
Mommy: What's your name?
Emma: Emma deLaura Kolmetz.
Mommy: What's your sister's name?
Emma: Sara Grace Kolmetz.
Mommy: What's his name? (pointing to the dog, McDuff)
Emma: Duffer deLaura Kolmetz.
This continued through Mommy deLaura Kolmetz, Daddy deLaura Kolmetz and so on.
Daddy: Emma, are you finished? (eating her supper)
Emma: I sure hope so!
Emma: Sara's got blondes in her head.
Emma: Oh, a licker! (after seeing a lollipop)
Daddy dropped a french fry onto the floor during lunch one day and said, "I missed my mouth."
Emma looked at him with a very confused expression on her face and said, "We help you find it, Daddy."
Emma: Look! It's Sleeping Booty!
Daddy: Emma, you're a tattletale.
Emma: No, Daddy. I don't have a tail. Duff has a tail.
Hope you enjoyed this installment of Emma and Sara Quotations!

5 comments:
i LOVE the bubbles picture!!! that is definitely a framer!! hope you're having a great summer.
The bubble picture is awesome!!
I LOVE the quotes!!! The dinner and lollipop quotes are my favorite. Thanks for the laugh!
I laughed my BOOTY off reading these! That picture of Emma with the giant grin on her face is too cute, she looks very proud of herself. Awww......
The quotes are my favorite! keep them coming!
Too cute!
What says summer quite like bubbles and watermelon?
Post a Comment