Usually while I'm making breakfast, the girls are playing with Duff or getting reacquainted with the toys that had to put away the night before. Friday morning, Emma decided to write on the easel. Usually she draws lots of long straight lines or short fat blobs but on Friday morning she drew her first real picture! She said, "Mommy. Look what I drew!" I knew immediately what she had drawn and so did Sara. Sara looked at it and said, "It's Key!" (for some reason she only uses the last syllable in Mickey's name).
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Emma the Artist and Sara the Southerner
Usually while I'm making breakfast, the girls are playing with Duff or getting reacquainted with the toys that had to put away the night before. Friday morning, Emma decided to write on the easel. Usually she draws lots of long straight lines or short fat blobs but on Friday morning she drew her first real picture! She said, "Mommy. Look what I drew!" I knew immediately what she had drawn and so did Sara. Sara looked at it and said, "It's Key!" (for some reason she only uses the last syllable in Mickey's name).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great job, Emma!! I love the picture!
That's too cute about Sara reading the magazine. Such a girlie-girl.
MAMA & PAPA KNOW THIS IS REAL ART TALENT IN ONE SO YOUNG, IT'S AMAZING! AS YOU, THE TEACHERR, KNOWS, SUSAN, SHE IS FAR AHEAD OF WHAT SOME PEOPLE NEVER ACCOMPLISH. ON THE OTHER HAND, SARA HAS A BRILLIANT IDEA AND WILL BE COPYING THOSE RECIPES IN NO TIME. HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!
Post a Comment