Saturday, June 14, 2008

Outrigger Island


Aloha! We're sorry we haven't updated our blog lately. We've been busy enjoying Outrigger Island Vacation Bible School!
Mommy worked in the arts and crafts room while the girls got the enjoy VBS with their friends. I took their picture in our art room before our last day of VBS on Friday.

Each morning the day would begin at the Worship Rally. I'm not sure who transformed our sanctuary into a tropical paradise but the did a great job!
How about that volcano! I heard about the volcano all week long and made sure to go and see it Friday morning.
Emma's class participated in the Penny War! Each child got to walk up and place their pennies in either the boys bucket or the girls bucket. The girls ended up winning for the week! Go girls!
Here is a sampling off all the art work that Emma and Sara did during the week. Pretty neat, isn't it!

Mahalo!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow, great job girls! Looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

HOPE THE WHOLE CHURCH GETS TO ENJOY THE CHILDRENS' WORK, ESPECIALLY "OUR" KIDS! LOVE, MOM

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!! Sorry to have missed it!

I saw your husband last week. I had a hearing exam done, and it didn't dawn on me until I was walking out the office door who I just saw. It was very nice meeting him!