Wednesday, June 04, 2008

My ABC's



As you may or may not know, I'm not the most tech-savvy, hip person around. So when Jen put my name by "tag" (along with Jennifer and Madeline) on her ABC blog, I really didn't understand what it meant! Then yesterday afternoon I read Jennifer's blog and she mentioned she had been tagged by Jen and her ABC list followed...well then the light finally went on. Confused? It really doesn't matter how I figured it out but here are Susan's ABC's.
Our regularly scheduled Emma and Sara pics and stories will resume soon.

A-attached or single: attached to Marcus

B-best friend(s): Marcus, Mama, Daddy and Beth

C-cake or pie: That's a tough one...I'll have to say cake by a nose.

D-day of choice: Friday...Marcus is off on Friday afternoons and the weekend lays ahead of us with endless possibilities! (Well maybe not endless, but it sounded good.)

E-essential item: Hmm. It's a tie between baby wipes and a bag of pretzels to keep in my purse. Those pretzels are a lifesaver when I'm trying to shop with some uncooperative little girls.

F-favorite color: Pink...very Elle Woods (Legally Blonde) of me, isn't it?

G-gummie worms or bears: Bears but they have to be the ones that come in the gold package from Germany. They are the best.

H-hometown: Fort Walton Beach, Florida

I-indulgences: Chocolate and that new Mint Mocha Chip Frappuccino® blended coffee with Chocolate Whipped Cream. Sooo good with sooo many calories!

J-January or July: No question...January. For a native Floridian, I am not fond of warm weather.

K-kids: Emma deLaura (3) and Sara Grace (2)

L-life is incomplete without: God, Family and Friends

M-marriage date: June 15, 2002

N-number of Siblings: 1 Elizabeth Jo

O-oranges or apples: Apples...golden delicious from North Carolina.

P-phobias or fears: Where to I start...snakes, lizards, tornadoes, aloe plants...

Q-quote: Like Jennifer, I'll take one from my grandmother: "Whatever blows your skirt up."

R-reason to smile: There are so many! Seeing Marcus tickling the girls always makes me smile.

S-season: Fall...the smell in the air, the anticipation of cool weather and Christmas!

T-tags: Still not clear on this one because the people I know have already done this.

U-unknown fact about me: When I was in high school Willie Nelson kissed me on my cheek. I also saw Jamie Deen (Paula's oldest son) in the France pavilion at EPCOT last fall. I followed him into the pastry shop to take his picture, but I chickened out.

V-vegetable: Ohana Green Beans! Yummy!

W-worst habit: There are so many! One that comes to mind right now is that I pick at my fingernails when I get nervous.

X-x-ray or ultrasound: I don't think I've had an x-ray since I had pneumonia when I was little. So it would have to be ultrasounds. The ultrasound tech at my doctor's office always called our babies peanuts or gummy bears.

Y-your favorite food: Any type of steak except prime rib. I love flank steak and fillet Mignon! Yum!

Z-Zodiac sign: Aries, but I don't put any stock into that kind of stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the quote!

Jen said...

Sorry to be so confusing!! All you had to do was ask, silly. Glad you finally caught on and thanks for playing along. It's always fun to learn more about my friends. Love the quote too!

Sorry I haven't visited lately, it's been super busy here. You're so much better at keeping everyone 'posted' than I am!