Friday, October 01, 2010

Soaring Eagle!


Our Emma was featured on WFUN this morning because she was selected as a Soaring Eagle for August/September! We found out last Friday and Emma has been looking forward to it ever since! She received a Soaring Eagle magnet for the van, a free buffett at Golden Corral and a certificate (suitable for framing!).

Emma after her TV debut. Don't even ask me what Sara is doing in the background...I have no idea.



Making sure my camera was functioning correctly while waiting in the library.

I've spent over an hour trying to get the video to load using three different applications and haven't had any success. Hopefully I can figure out another way soon.

4 comments:

Grana said...

CONGRATULATIONS EMMA! Granddaddy and I are very proud of you!

Anonymous said...

THIS IS A REWARD YOU EARNED,(AS YOU TOLD MAMA, "BECAUSE I BEHAVED") AND WILL MANY, MANY TIMES! PAPA AND I ARE SO PROUD OF YOU.

Anonymous said...

great job, Emma.
A. Leveda

Lauren said...

YAY Emma! Awards already? Better get that Emma wall ready at home!