Friday, October 29, 2010

October Review

Aunt Leveda was right! It has been a while since I've updated our blog. We've been busy so here are the pictures to prove it!

Field Trip!
Emma went on her first "big girl" field trip. It was quite a deal! All seven of the Kindergarten classes went to the Fire Station, ate lunch at Bonefish Grill and had a stop at the Pumpkin Patch...all in one day! Parents were invited to join everyone for lunch.
Here is Emma and her classmate (and our neighbor) Conner at lunch. I don't think we ever ate out for lunch on one of my field trips!

Each child got to choose one small pumpkin at the patch.

I would guess that the highlight of Emma's day was riding the bus. We live too close to the school for her to ride the bus...and I don't think I'd let her even if she could...so she was thrilled to ride the "cheese wagon."


Pumpkin Patch Hayride

Sara got to go on a mini-field trip too. Our preschool hitched up a hayride down the the pumpkin patch in the church parking lot. I had to stay with my class so I don't have any pictures from the pumpkin patch but I did get to see Sara's class ride by my window. They were all dressed in orange and had huge smiles on their faces...kinda like the one Sara is sporting in the above picture.

Guess who?

Adult Field Trip
Marcus, Beth and I took a trip to the loveliest village on the plains...Auburn, Alabama!
In the stadium cheering on our team! Please excuse the weird face wrinkles. Guess Marcus should have used a wide lens on that one.
Watching other people roll Toomer's Corner!


We're gearing up for a family trip to the Pumpkin Patch this afternoon and I'm putting the finishing touches on the girls' Halloween costumes. I feel like one of the designers on Project Runway! We'll see if their Jessie and Woody costumes stay together long enough for the Fall Festival at church on Sunday!
Costume preview!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAMA THINKS TWO LITTLE GIRLS ARE HAVING SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME PLUS THE AUBURNITES. FALL IS SUCH A GREAT TIME OF THE YEAR. HAPPY FALL FESTIVAL AND-WAR EAGLE!

Anonymous said...

You HAVE been busy. thanks for the pictures. A. Leveda