Friday, December 18, 2009

Church Musical

Sorry for the delay in blogging but we've been quite busy lately. I've been trying to get all the craft projects ready for my class at school, we've had Emma's Christmas program, Marcus' Christmas program, the program at school for all of us, various Christmas parties and a vacation to Disney...not to mention two bad colds, an ear infection, bronchitis, sinusitis and a partridge in a pear tree!

Anyway....I'm hoping to post a couple of short blogs instead of a big one so...here it goes!


Emma was in the Children's Choir Presentation of The Best Christmas Present at our church. The picture above is Emma and her preschool choir friends using their "jingle gloves." She was in the middle of her bad cold, so her nose was a little runny.

During the final number of the program, the preschool choir came out as a live nativity. Emma was a sheep.

One of our pastors was speaking and I just love the expression on Emma's face. We'll try to post more pictures soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN JUST IMAGINE THE BUSY-NES IN THE KOLMETZ HOUSEHOLD! NO DOUBT YOU ALL NEEDED THAT DISNEY VACATION. EMMA IS PRECIOUS AND VERY YOUNG FOR SUCH A PRESENTATION. MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM PAPA AND MOM-MAMA

Anonymous said...

Emma makes a beautiful lamb...although the lamb looks a bit mischieveous in the second picture. Good for Emma. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
A. Leveda