Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Various Disney Pics

This was going to be a longer post, but Blogger is not letting me upload any more pictures. Maybe I will have to do a series of short posts instead of a long one. We'll see...but here are a few pictures from our Christmas Disney vacation.

Sara modeling her Minnie Mouse ears before we got started for the day.

We had lunch at a special Princess character meal at the Norway pavilion in EPCOT. Having been to the real Norway, I wasn't too excited about the food but it was suprizingly good! I'm sure they chef's "Americanized" the food to fit our palettes and I didn't have to eat any pickled herring! Score! Emma loved meeting the princesses (Belle, Aurora, Snow White, Cinderella and Ariel) and getting her picture taken with each one. Sara, on the other hand, practically climbed up on top of Marcus' head to get away from them.

When we returned to our resort on our first night, we found a beautiful little tree waiting for us! I was messing around with my early Christmas present (a new camera from Marcus) when I took this shot.

Emma liked that she could draw on all the table clothes at the restaurants we went to and she loved all the desserts. Girl has a sweet tooth like her mama! Sara wasn't interested in any of the sweets! Not sure where that came from!

Daddy and Sara found a perfect pal. Sara hugged on her Mickey all night long and tried to pay for it with some stickers a castmember gave her. It was really cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mama & Papa enjoyed these poses and obvious great times at Disney!