Monday, March 16, 2009

Quotable Kiddos

I didn't realize that I haven't blogged at all for the month of March! Where does the time go? Anyway, I decided to blog another installment of "Quotable Kiddos." Here goes!


Emma overhead a conversation Marcus and I were having about Harry and David, a gourmet food store.
Emma: Harry and David? Do they play football?

Emma (after opening some Mickey Mouse pajamas): These are the most beautiful pajamas I've ever seen. They are like a beautiful dream come true!
(She's got a way with words, doesn't she!)

Daddy: You're too much, Emma.
Emma: Oh, thank you Daddy!


Guess what! We figured out how to work the recliner!

Mommy: Did you have a party at school today?
Emma: Yes. We had a birthday party for Jesus, but He didn't come.

Mommy: What was the Bible written on?
Emma: Cinnamon rolls.

You can't really tell in this picture, but Sara's whole face was smeared with dirt.

Sara: Mommy! Look! Bubbles! They are so beau-ful.

While I was telling Sara why she was being sent to the naughty seat this exchange occurred...
Mommy: I told you not to do it...(this is where I took a breath to continue my righteous indignation)
Emma:... but you did it anyway!

After picking Emma up at preschool...
Sara: Emma go to school?
Mommy: Yes Sara and you will go next year.
Emma: Sara is getting so big!

After Sara snatched some of Emma's magnets...
Emma: My things need to be nailed up!

Emma and McDuff like to relax together on the couch. What a life!

While watching me put on my blush...
Emma: Mommy, can you give me circles?

Sara insisted on wearing her Minnie Mouse ears most of last Saturday. Marcus was glad that
she left them in the van when we went to the mall.

Every Sunday morning...
Sara: Oh no! Not dress!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our grandaughters are so gifted with language!!

Anonymous said...

LOL :) Very cute!

Lauren said...

The quotes are my favorite! They are so smart!

Anonymous said...

MAMA THINKS THESE ARE WHAT DISPLAYS OF PURE JOY! SARA'S HAIR IS DOING FUNNY-NOT STANDING UP!