Thursday, February 26, 2009

Little Bit of This and That

Here are some pics from the last several weeks.


I made the girls a "Sweet Heart Sisters" Valentine's Day lunch. From Sara's expression, I'm not really sure what she thought of it.

After the girls ate, they opened their Valentine's Day cards and the little gifts Marcus and I gave them. Emma was excited to see the money in the card from MawMaw and PawPaw. She quickly tried to put it in her pocket...except she didn't have the best aim!

Sara helped Emma pick out her Valentine balloon after Emma's school party. Ms. Donna was so sweet to give each child a balloon. The girls loved it!

I don't remember why Sara had this little hat on her head but I thought it looked really cute...and funny!

Emma has been learning about community helpers for the past several weeks at school. Here is Officer Emma in her police hat and badge! Her class has taken a ride on the Bay Town Trolley, had a visit from the fire truck, learned about dental health from a local dentist, and a helicopter landed in the preschool parking lot today!

Happy 100 Days of School!


Not only do the girls walk around in their boots all the time, now they take turns wearing these "princess slippers" that were part of a centerpiece at one of the baby showers before Emma was born.


Yesterday the girls played in their band. I'm not sure if the band has a name but if I could pick one it would be "Mommy's Headache Inducer."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha :) Love the commentary, Susan! You always make me laugh. :)

Seeing the helicopter at school must have been fun! I know my boys would have loved to seen that.

Beth said...

In the picture with the balloons, you can see the expression on Sara's face in the mirror in front of them. She looks absolutely stunned by the magic that is...BALLOONS.