Yes, you read that right! What? Snow in Florida!
Emma had a snow day at school today! The school newsletter mentioned that when the weather conditions were right, they would let everyone know when the snow would appear. Well...yesterday Ms. Louise called to tell us to bring a warm coat, gloves and a hat to school today!
Here are the girls in what was left of the snow by the time school was over.
Sara enjoyed playing in the snow even though it was incredibly slippery!
(And, of course, Emma fell down as we were leaving.)
Ms. Mary (the director) said she ordered the snow over the internet and it came as a powder. They added water and viola...snow! After three days, the snow will return to powder form. She said they learned a lot today, which probably means they will do something else next year!
Here is Emma and her snowball!
Watch the forecast...you never know when it might snow!
Emma had a snow day at school today! The school newsletter mentioned that when the weather conditions were right, they would let everyone know when the snow would appear. Well...yesterday Ms. Louise called to tell us to bring a warm coat, gloves and a hat to school today!
(And, of course, Emma fell down as we were leaving.)
Watch the forecast...you never know when it might snow!

3 comments:
That is so cool!! When I read the beginning of your blog I was going "What?! How did I miss that one?!" Ha ha :) As I read on it all became clear. That is so cool! I didn't know they even made snow in powder form. That's pretty awesome! So happy your girls got to play in it and had lots of fun. :)
That's so cute! I love it! They are so inventive.
THESE ARE SPECIAL ANGELS WHO WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THEIR FIRST SNOW! MOM SAYS "BLESS MS. LOUISE!"
Post a Comment