Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kite Flyers



Santa Claus brought the girls some kites in their stockings. We finally decided to take them out and give them a try. I knew the girls would get frustrated with a tradition kite with the long string and everything...so I cut the string a lot shorter and taped the string to some plastic golf clubs. Viola! Fuss-free kite flying!Emma runs by the camera...I'm really good at getting shots of the backs of the girls heads!

Yeah!!! Sara is actually running at the camera so I was able to capture her cute face!

Of course, the girls had to beat on the sandbox with their kites.

As Grandaddy would say...the girls are "cooling their jets."

Back in action!



Enjoy the video!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The golf ball on the string is a neat idea!! Very smart!

Anonymous said...

PAPA AND I REALLY LOVED THE KITE FLYERS AND HAVE HEARD THAT SARA PREFERS A HIGH LAUNCH. THANK YOU FOR SHARING!