The title of this blog entry comes from Emma. We've been learning how to pray before bedtime and I asked Emma, "What would you like to thank God for today?" She replied, "All kinds of things." So, here is "all kinds of things."
Emma and Mommy planted some cilantro and mint last Sunday afternoon. Mommy is looking forward to using the cilantro in Mexican food and the mint in iced tea! We hope the squirrels leave our herbs alone!
Emma was very precise while watering the cilantro.
Meanwhile, Sara was able to have some one-on-one time with the sandbox!
She was so excited to have it all to herself!
Emma and Sara were lunching ladies today at McDonald's. We were supposed to have a MOPS
playdate, but we were the only ones who showed up to play. We weren't surprised since it rained early in the morning and the playground was still wet.
We decided to share a Happy Meal instead!
2 comments:
MOM SAYS: WE'VE ENJOYED THE MARVELOUS BLOD SINCE LAST NIGHT OFF AND ON BUT FORGOT TO COMMENT. THANK YOU FOR "ALL KINDS OF THINGS" WE LOVE YOU ALL!
Great pics of the future gardener. Sorry you guys were the only ones at McDonald's, oh well, we tried! Thanks for all the great ideas for my blog's title! I love instigators! Especially since it's so appropriate. I'll let you know what I decide.
Post a Comment