
Emma has started "riding" her tricycle again. She hasn't really gotten the hang of it just yet but she does have her moments of forward propulsion. Before getting on her bike, she spent a lot of time collecting "little
coconutsh" (acorns to you and me) and putting them in her "bass-kit."

Sara decided she should help Emma, so she would push her backwards until she ran into something (like the deck railing) and then pull her forward again. It was like watching baby bumper cars!

Sara really enjoys watching the pinwheels. Unfortunately, she also still likes tasting them, too. I will be so happy when she grows out of this "everything in her mouth" phase! Yesterday she put a leaf in her mouth, made a face, and then spit it out. Hopefully she learned a lesson, but I doubt it!

I bought a ball at
Wal-Mart because it was on sale for only $1! I couldn't pass up such a great deal! I guess I should have read the packaging a little better because it ended up being "the ball that ate Lynn Haven!" I took both me and Marcus to blow it up and Emma was sweet enough to help us out after our lungs collapsed!
1 comment:
So glad it is getting cool enough for the babies to enjoy some "outshide" time!
Post a Comment