Friday, October 19, 2007

Rainy Day Fun

Sara had a very big day Wednesday. She feel down and bumped her lip (a little blood, which made this Mommy's heart stop), put her hand in McDuff's water dish and then licked her hand (I don't know how she got in the laundry room so quickly!), used a small table in her room to catapult herself onto the twin bed in her room (that table has since been removed), took Mommy's hair brush (which Emma used on McDuff), and she took my laundry basket and turned it into a boat (which I didn't mind at all).

All aboard the S.S. Kolmetz Sisters! I got quite the workout pushing that boat to and fro!Row, row, row, your boat...

As you can see, Emma wasn't feeling her best Wednesday. Her allergies were giving her a little problem but she is back to her old self and, thankfully, Sara has settled down since her big adventure day!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Susan, I bet you are exhausted by the end of the day! ha ha! Isn't Emma's face in the 2nd pic the spitting image of Marcus?

Anonymous said...

Sara had to have adventures for two on Wednesday because Emma didn't feel well!

Anonymous said...

MAMA & PAPA JUST LOVE ALL THE ACTION! THE HALLOWEEN OUTFITS ARE PRECIOUS AND SISTER TELL US YOU HAD A GREAT EVENING. WE ALL MISS & LOVE ALL OF YOU! I LOOKED BACK AT THE PIC OF EMMA JUMPING AMONG THE BALLS BUT IT APPEARS SHE IS FLYING, RIGHT? HOPE WHEN THEY GO BOATING AGAIN, THEY CATCH FISH LIKE G'DADDY DOES. SUSA, YOU LOOK SO SUPREME-AND BEAUTIFUL