Monday, May 21, 2007

Growing Up Girls

Emma has now graduated to her big girl bed, which means her crib doesn't have the front on it anymore. I know she was ready for this months ago, but Mommy wasn't! I'm sure you've noticed that the bumper is still on her bed. Well...she has used it as a pillow forever and I just couldn't take it away from her. I know we will have to because it is looking pretty beat up in places. She has her own pillow but I would guess her head only stays on it for a little while. We have a feeling she sleeps like her Mama...which means all over the place!
Our little Sara is really growing up too! She can put her fork in her mouth by herself! Mommy or Daddy has to put the food on it for her, but she can take care of the rest...and boy, does she!
Emma has really started to enjoy her new sandbox and all its various accessories. She loves watching the sand fall through this little sand windmill-kinda-thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW WONDERFUL ARE OUR BABIES! THEY ARE BOTH SO SMART AND I HAVE A FEELING THAT'S PARTY BECAUSE MOMIE AND DADDY WORK WITH THEM AND HAVE LOTS OF PATIENCE. THANK YOU!! LOVE TO ALL! PAPA & MOM

Anonymous said...

Big girl bed already! wow...Too cute! Aunt Lolly