Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Notes on how to decifer Emma-ese

Emma is reading the Wheels on the Bus in this video. I picked up my camera and started filming it after she had already read a little bit of the book. She didn't know I was taking her picture, or she would have stopped...like she does a thousand times a day when I try to capture something cute! Anyway...here is the transcript of her reading.
The baby on the bus goes wah, wah, wah all around the town.
The people on the bus go up and down all around the town.
The people on the bus go shh, shh, shh all around the town.
The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep all around the town.
The people on the bus go up and down all around the town.

That's approximately what she is saying. I know it's hard to hear her among the baby sounds Sara is making and the clock that starts chiming. It's better than nothing! Hope you understand it!

1 comment:

emily said...

happy bdays, girlies!! can't wait to see pictures from your fun day. my mom sent me the pics from the paper- so cute. :) susan, let's get together this summer for a playdate or something.