
Sara has been trying to pull up since she became mobile. She spent some of her morning nap time practicing in her crib and was able to do it! Learning early that practice makes perfect!

Meanwhile, Emma continues to love balls and Easter eggs, which are usually also called balls. Who knew they make such attractive head coverings!

This morning was a big day for yellow "key cat" (kitty cat in Emma speak). Sara started to show interest so...

Emma had to take it away. That's the way things are around here. Sara puts forth so much effort to crawl over to get something and Emma walks over and snatches it! Poor Sara Grace! Emma better watch out though! Sara will be up and walking in no time!
1 comment:
MOM SAYS: I CANNOT BELIEVE I DID NOT COMMENT WHEN I FIRST SAW THESE PRECIOUS BABIES! THEY ARE GROWING AND PROGRESSING MUCH TOO FAST. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SARA STAND-SHE JUST STARTED CRAWLING! I LOVE SEEING THEIR LAYERS OF CHUBBINESS. THE SISTERS HAVE LOTS TO SORT OUT WITH THE TOYS, NO DOUBT. THANKYOU FOR THE BLOG!
Post a Comment