Thursday, August 25, 2011

School Days


The Kolmetz girls have gone back to school! Last Monday was Emma's first day of 1st grade, Sara's Kindergarten orientation and mine too!

Dropping off Emma on her first day in Mrs. Parker's Paradise!


Modeling her new uniform colors before school. Sorry the pics are out of order but I don't think it really matters right now.

Sara's first day of Kindergarten...with Emma posing too.

Single pose picture!

This full week of school has been tiring for all of us. Don't know about the girls, but I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can get my thoughts together and breathe for a bit.

Can't wait til our routine is down pat and things settle down around here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOPE THAT LIFE IS LESS HECTIC BY NOW! MARCUS SURE HAS THREE LOVELY LADIES TO SHARE LIFE WITH AND SO DO PAPA AND MAMA!