too, too cute. it takes some courage to stick your face in the water on purpose. in the 1950's, I took swimming lessons at St Andrew State Park through the school system when I was in elementary school. i did not go back the fifth day because we had to put our heads under water. i sympathize with Sara and Emma. looks like they had fun, though .
EMMA AND SARA ARE VERY BRAVE TO EVEN GET INTO THE WATER, AND WE ARE SO PROUD OF THEM. WE THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THE PHOTOGRAPHERS LAUGHS AND CHEERS. PAPA AND MAMA THINK YOU ARE THREE CHAMPS!
3 comments:
too, too cute. it takes some courage to stick your face in the water on purpose. in the 1950's, I took swimming lessons at St Andrew State Park through the school system when I was in elementary school. i did not go back the fifth day because we had to put our heads under water. i sympathize with Sara and Emma. looks like they had fun, though .
comment 1 is from Aunt Leveda!
EMMA AND SARA ARE VERY BRAVE TO EVEN GET INTO THE WATER, AND WE ARE SO PROUD OF THEM. WE THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THE PHOTOGRAPHERS LAUGHS AND CHEERS. PAPA AND MAMA THINK YOU ARE THREE CHAMPS!
Post a Comment