Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Easter 2011

I know Easter was last month, but I wanted to share a few pictures anyway. Since Pre-School is over for me, I can hopefully get caught up quickly!

The weekend before Easter, we went to an Easter Celebration at church.

Picking up butterflies...I understand the symbolism but I really wish we could just have an egg hunt!

Frosting butterfly sugar cookies.


The Saturday before Easter, we colored our own Easter eggs.

Emma used a crayon to write on the eggs before we dyed them.

Sara enjoying the rainbow of eggs!


Easter Morning!

Before church in the house...

and before church outside.

After church, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for lunch and egg hunting.

Action shot!

Plotting her attack.

Relaxing by the pond after the hunt.

Sara is happy with her haul of eggs.

Marcus had to leave before we did so he could sing in the choir. We left church before he did, so we weren't able to get a family picture in our Sunday best. Here we are in Easter casual wear!

Happy Easter!
He has risen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A HAPPY TIME THESE GIRLS HAVE HAD AND SUMMER HASN'T STARTED YET. THEY ARE SO PRETTY AND SWEET, AS IS THE WHOLE FAMILY. WE KNOW-PAPA & MAMA