Emma got her first back-to-school haircut!
She sat very nicely for her cut and answered Ms. Cherry's question.
Emma: Are you going to make me bald?Cherry: (laughter) No, of course not.
Emma: Are you going to shampoo my hair?
Cherry: Do you want me to?
Emma: No.
Cherry: Ok, then we won't.
Cherry: Can I blow dry your bangs for you?
Emma: No, thank you.
After the cut, Emma declared that it was perfect!
Tomorrow: Orientation
Thursday: First day of Kindergarten!
PS...Thanks to our faithful reader, Otis the Cat and his owner Aunt Pam. Guess where we will be going to eat the first night of school?
Golden Arches, here we come!

4 comments:
Beautiful!! I'll be thinking about y'all in the morning!
Emma, your haircut looks awesome. I hope you enjoy your first day of kindergarten. thanks, Mom, for posting the pictures.
a. leveda
how sweet! can't wait to hear how everything went! sniff...sniff...
YOUR NEW HAIRDO IS BEAUTIFUL, EMMA. WISH WE COULD HAVE SEEN YOU GOING TO YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. BET SARA ENVIES YOU. MAMA
Post a Comment