Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Where to Start?

We've been so busy lately that the blog has definitely taken a backseat to everything. I guess I'll start with the most recent happening and, maybe, one day...get back to blog about our May Disney trip. Sara is still asking when we are going back to our hotel. The Contemporary Resort really impressed that girl! Anyway...

Last Thursday, Emma graduated from Little Lambs! It was complete with diplomas, caps and gowns. Emma was so excited that she almost ran across the stage. I can't figure out why, but I can't load the video of that at the moment, but here are some pictures from the night.Sara also got some time to shine.

Here she is taking in all the applause. It looks like she is wiggling her front teeth
but the other girls around her are kinda doing the same thing.

And the graduate!

Hopefully, we can get the video working because we also have our church spring musical to post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where will Emma go to school in August? pictures are lovely as usual. thanks. A. Leveda

Anonymous said...

WHAT AN EXCITING TIME FOR THESE PRECIOUS GIRLS (AND FAMILY) AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MORE GRADUATIONS, INCLUDING SARA NEXT YEAR THIS TIME. BET EMMA IS LOOKING FORWARD TO FIRST GRADE. LOVE--MAMA

Susan said...

Emma will be attending her father's alma mater of Lynn Haven Elementary. I'm personally trying not to think about it!