Friday, February 26, 2010

February Photos

Thought I would post a few pictures from this month before it is over!
R is for rainbow! Sara's class made rainbow streamers and had a little parade through the hallway. I was able to hang my head out of my classroom and grab my camera just in time to catch a picture!

No, this is not Martha Washington hugging Mickey Mouse...it's Emma! Grandma and Grandpa bought the girls these colonial dust caps in Williamsburg last summer (I think) and now Emma has to wearing her "sleeping hat" to bed every night!

Spring picture day was yesterday so the girls wore their Sunday best! The staff members at school pulled Emma out of class so that the girls could take a picture together. I can't wait to see the proofs in a few weeks! From what I heard, Sara was quite the ham!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAMA IS SO HAPPY TO START THE DAY WITH WONDERFUL PICTURES OF OUR BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRLS. THEY HAVE GROWN UP OVERNIGHT. EMMA HAS HER POSE DOWN PAT AND SARA IS ENJOYING TRYING MANY BEFORE CHOOSING THE BEST ONE.