Here's a jumble of our November pictures. Enjoy!

The girls had movie time in Mommy and Daddy's room. Sara smuggled some crackers into the bed. You gotta watch that girl!

The 4 year old classes had a wonderful feast the last day of school before Thanksgiving break. Emma's teacher watched my class for a few minutes so I could snap a few pictures of Emma enjoying her catered affair.

I caught her in mid-chew. She makes a cute Pilgrim!

Emma had to disguise Tom Turkey so the farmer wouldn't cook him/her up for Thanksgiving. When I read her the assignment, she knew right away that she wanted to dress her turkey up as Sleeping Beauty. I got a chance to look at the other turkeys in her class and they included a policeman, a clown and one of the other student's grandmother (whose name is Sweet Mama.)

We had a girls weekend with Aunt Beth while Daddy was on a trip. Sara loved walking around in Aunt Beth's shoes. She wanted to try on the high heels too but I knew Daddy wouldn't like that!

Here's another picture of one of our girls falling asleep while reading. This time Sara was in the middle of reading her Bible.

I was wondering about my mother's sanity when she gave the girls a set of small plastic beads that go on a peg board. I waited several days before actually letting them play with them. When I finally did, I was rewarded with 45 minutes of quiet playtime! I got to cook supper in peace!

Sara had a blast teaching Grandaddy how to play the
Wii Resort game. She loves flying the plane and riding the bicycle around the island.

Emma modeling her sister's Indian headdress.
Sara showing off her work!

Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
PAPA AN MAMA WERE SO EXCITED PLAYING ALONG WITH THE PRINCESSES! WE DON'T HAVE THE LOVELY CLOTHING BUT JEANS WORKED WELL! HAPPY THANKSGIVING-CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
Post a Comment