Yes, I have let the blog slide for a few weeks. We have been really busy getting ready for preschool. Emma will be going 4 days a week while Sara and I will be going 2 days a week. No, I'm not going to be attending preschool but I will be teaching!
We were at school everyday last week. The girls enjoyed playing with the other teacher's children while I worked. Sara really liked using the "little potty" that is in my classroom. As you can see, the long hours really got to Emma...and Pluto too!
Emma also met her teacher, Ms. Judith, but I didn't have my camera with me. I'll have to try my best to get a picture during the school day Tuesday!
Have a great long weekend!

2 comments:
PAPA AND MAMA FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE OUR BABIES ARE OLD ENOUGH TO GO TO SCHOOL, EVEN LITTLE PEOPLE SCHOOL. CONGRATUALTIONS ON ALL YOU GOOD WORK, MARCUS AND SUSAN!
Sara is a total nutball! Did Emma drool on her book?
Post a Comment