I received a strongly worded email requesting more pictures of the girls. (Just kidding, Aunt Leveda!) So, without further to do...here is a mumble jumble of what we've been doing lately.

"Pooh Friends" continues to be Sara's favorite book. She really enjoys reading it with someone when Emma is at school. That way she doesn't have to share page turning responsibilities!

We also took a quick trip to
Grana and
Grandaddy's house. Grandaddy was more than happy to get the girls outfitted for a little fishing off of his dock.

Grandaddy and Sara are waiting for the "big one!"

Grandaddy and
Grana's neighbor, Ms. Jackie, has a sun on a tree in her front yard. Every time we visit, we have to go and check on "the sun on the tree." Well, this time the sun left Emma and Sara a letter! It also came with stickers!

Sara enjoyed trying on the eye glasses that go on
Grana's teddy bears. It's quite a look, isn't it?

Emma and Sara accompanied me to Muffin's with Mom at Emma's preschool. It was very nice and even included live "vi-low-
lin" (as Emma says) music.

Enjoying the muffins!

We also met Grandma at the strawberry patch to pick some more berries.

Sara ate many more than she actually put in our basket.

I can't remember why Emma had on this get-up but it "certainly is a lot of look" as Tim
Gunn would say on Project Runway.
We also traveled up to Waller Elementary for the spring carnival. I tried several times to copy Grandma's pictures from
Shutterfly but it wouldn't let me. I'll keep trying!
2 comments:
thank you so much, Susan. I really needed my Emma/Sara fix! Daddy's pretty cute too.
A. Leveda
WHAT A HAPPY BLOG-PAPA & MAMA LAUGH AT THE GET UPS, I MEAN, ORIGINAL DESIGNS. IT APPEARS SARA HID-HA. STRAWBERRIES LOOK LIKE FEAST DAY! MARCUS,NO DOUBT GETS LOTS OF READING TIME IN WITH TWO GIRLS WANTING HER OWN STORIES READ.
Post a Comment