Monday, April 06, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt!

The church that houses Emma's school had a great Easter egg hunt Saturday. I'm so glad we decided to give it a try! Here the girls are enjoying the bubble station...they probably could have stayed there all day!

The bounce house was also a big hit. We had trouble getting Sara out!

Snack station! Yeah!


Then...the main event! Egg hunt! Marcus stayed with Emma while I tried to keep up with Sara.


Sara was so intent on her egg hunting that she really didn't care which basket she put her eggs in. If I wasn't close enough to her, she would put her egg in the closest basket!

The egg hunters exit the hunt.

After a trip to the mall to search for Easter shoes and a supper out, we returned home to check out those Easter eggs.

All the eggs were taped shut, so Marcus and I had to help the girls open up their eggs. I think Emma found 22 eggs filled with chocolate, Life Savers and bubble gum!


Sara found 26 eggs...that number doesn't include the eggs she shared with other people.

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun!!

Anonymous said...

LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL EGG BUT NO EGG HEADS! MAMA JUST KNOWS EMMA & SARA WILL REMEMBER THIS HUNT FOREVER!