
Didn't Emma do a great job on her headdress and Indian vest?

We traveled to my Aunt Cris' and Uncle Johnny's house in Pensacola. I warned them in early Fall that we were coming so they would have plenty of time to "Emma and Sara Proof" their home. I believe Uncle Johnny is doing the honors of carving the turkey here.

We took Emma and Sara's table from Grana's house over with us.

Of course Sara saw a challenge and took it!

After lunch, we had lots of playtime outside!

Grana brought her bubble machine. Yeah!

My cousin Rachel let the girls play with Baby the kitty on her bed. I hope poor Baby has recovered from the shock!

Once we got back to Grana and Grandaddy's house in Fort Walton, I found Grandaddy teaching the girls how to cast their fishing lines. Sara kept calling it a "fishing wand." And yes, they were doing this in the house...in the laundry room to be exact.

Before we left the next morning, Sara decided to climb Mt. Presents in Grana's dining room. So if your gift is slightly squashed you know why!
3 comments:
CHAMPION CLIMBERS ARE ALWAYS IN DEMAND, AS WELL AS SWIMMERS AND THESE ARE THE PRETTIEST YET. WE LOVE EVERY PICTURE.THBANKS FOR ALL OF THEM! PAPA AND MAMA
How is it children always know where not to climb and do it anyway? Oh, but they sure do make the cutest pictures!!
Post a Comment