We loaded up the "magic door" (our minivan) and headed back down to Orlando last week. Daddy and Grandpa invited us girls along to their annual PGA Golf Watching Weekend. Here are some pictures from our first evening at the Polynesian.

You can tell the girls are thrilled to be back! Emma's smile and Sara's expression are truly worth a thousand words!

Our rooms were on the first floor so we could take advantage of the beautiful grassy area right outside our sliding glass door! The girls loved it! You can tell that Sara was in motion in this picture! She never stops!

I take that back...we were able to stop her for a photo opportunity on the beach.

While we waited for our seating at
Ohana, we watched some traditional Hawaiian dancers with musical accompaniment.

Emma got into the action and danced along with them!

Thank goodness I had these chopsticks in my bag! (I think they were from the sushi we ate with Aunt Beth on one of our other Disney trips) They kept Sara occupied for a few minutes so the rest of us could finish up our delicious Polynesian feast!

Emma loved taking pictures with her new digital camera from Grandma and Grandpa. Just wait until you see some of those pictures!

Grandpa and Daddy are "busy" watching the girls in the lobby!

The girls were happy trying out each of the little seats around this table. I think Emma sat on each little stool at least twice!
Wyland, the marine artist, was also in the lobby that night painting. He has a gallery in the Polynesian so I guess he dropped by to check on things and sign pieces of his artwork.
Watch out for our first full day coming soon!
3 comments:
Between the scream and the sticky-out hair, Sara looks like she's been hit by high voltage in that first picture. TOO FUNNY! And the photo of the girls running to Mickey is just so sweet I almost teared up.
Wow! Two trips to Orlando within 1-1/2 months!! That's impressive. :)
WHAT WONDERFUL EXPERIENCES FOR ALL! SARA "DRUM" STICKS WERE MAGIC AS WAS EMMA'S DANCING. LOVE-MAMA
Post a Comment