Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Birthday Re-cap!

I know the days not even over yet, but I've been inundated with requests for birthday pictures...well, maybe not inundated, but a few people have asked!Our day started out with special birthday number pancakes! Sara ate two and Emma ate four! A record for both girls!

Yum! Yum!


After a hamburger and french fry supper, we had fun eating chocolate cupcakes with white frosting. Emma and Daddy almost looked like twins!

Of all people, I would have thought that Sara would have jumped on top of this cupcake. Oh, but no! She picked at it with her fingers until I got her a fork and then she was able to eat a little of it. The girls just isn't that big on sweets! Too bad her Mommy is!

We'll upload more pictures as time allows...or should I say, as the girls allow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emma and Sarah! May the lord bless both of you this up coming year with just as many and so many more smiles, laughter and wonderful memories as the last year.

Anonymous said...

Sorry...I meant to capitalize the L in Lord!

Anonymous said...

MAMA SAYS THAT SOME OF US JUST TAKE MORE THAN ONE DAY TO CELEBRATE OUR BIRTHDAY AND THESE SWEET GIRLS ARE GETTING TO DO JUST THAT! CUPCAKES LOOK YUMMY.

Anonymous said...

Annnnnd the party will continue on Saturday!!

Jen said...

How creative, making 2 and 3 pancakes!! I'm impressed even if the girls weren't! Too funny about Sara not being into her cupcake, let her know next time that Andrew will be more than happy to eat it for her! :)