Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I know, I know...it's been a long time!

The girls have been very busy lately. I'm not even sure where to start! Here are a few pics and more will be added soon. I promise! Sara wore this little number, given by Uncle Brandon and Aunt Lolly, to church on Sunday. As you can see, the hat didn't last too long!
One of the girls new "things" to do is to get in the corner of Emma's room and play with my old Raggedy Anne. This new game involves talking to Anne and to each other in extremely high little voices. You can't stay in the room with then very long or you'll loose your hearing!
Emma and Sara took a little visit to the beach in Destin a few weeks ago. They spent a total of 8 minutes on the sand and they had had enough. We also splashed in the pool for a few minutes. It was late in the day and the "fussies" were in full effect. We'll try again later in the summer. It just made me think of all the families who spend hundreds of dollars to travel to the beach and to then have toddlers who could care less about it all!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love the pics!!

Anonymous said...

AREN'T THESE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LITTLE BABIES! I'D LOVE TO HEAR THE RAGGEDY ANN "GAME". WHAT FUN THEY ARE WITH EACH OTHER AND IT'S ONLY GONNA GET TO BE MORE AND MORE FUN AS THEY GET OLDER. LOVE AND THANKS, MOM

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the new pics. Always pretty in pink! Love, Aunt Lolly

Anonymous said...

You have the pinkest babies ever. Illegal cuteness!