Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wow...Has It Been That Long?

I didn't really realize how long it has been since I've posted new pictures. Hope these were worth the wait! I'll try to get some more posted soon. Sara Grace is enjoying solid foods. After feeding her bananas one day, I put her spoon down to get Emma some milk...I turn around and Sara has the spoon in her mouth! Spoon lickin' good!
Sara Grace was the sweetest bumblebee for Halloween. Notice the drool on her costume...Sara is the proud owner of her bottom two teeth! Emma has found the wonders of Reese's cups. They are very "yum."
Emma has also gotten to enjoy the swings at the park recently. We have to get one for her house now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet pictures...Emma doesn't look too sure about the swing though.

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE HAW FAST THESE BABIES ARE GROWING UP! THEY ARE JUST SO-O-O-O BEAUTIFUL! LOVE, PAPA $ MOM