I have some new pictures in the camera but I haven't gotten them uploaded to the computer yet. Emma is still walking, running, and talking up a storm! One of her new "jobs" is to move some letter magnets from the refridgerator door to the front of the dishwasher and back and forth. This is helpful when I'm trying to empty the drain board but becomes a hassle when we're trying to cook. Emma is also adamant that the refridgerator door be closed! Do not attempt to get more than one item out because she will be behind you trying to close the door.
Sara is rolling around and making some new sounds. She really likes to make a wet razzing sound and to say 'mamamama," which sometimes sounds like she's saying Emma. Sara enjoys listening to Emma read to her and likes to watch us play with Emma's large beach ball.
When I find the camera, I'll try to get some new pics up. I usually get one or two good shots in before I have to put the camera down and chase someone. As you can imagine, I frequently find the camera in rather strange places.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looking forward to the new pictures!!
JUST PUT THE CAMERA IN THE FRIDGE AND IT WILL BE SAFE. CAN'T BELIEVE EMMA IS IN THE BIG TUB AND SARA IS ALREADY SITTING IN THE DUCK TUB.THESE GIRLS ARE GROWING UP (AND OUT) TOO FAST AND ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! LOVE-MOM
Post a Comment