Guess where Marcus and I were last weekend? We had fun in our old stomping grounds of Auburn, Alabama. Beautiful red brick buildings are popping up all over campus and I felt like Daddy while we walking around. Everytime Mama and Daddy would visit me at school he would look around and say, "That wasn't here when I was in college." Tuesday, September 26, 2006
September Happenings
Guess where Marcus and I were last weekend? We had fun in our old stomping grounds of Auburn, Alabama. Beautiful red brick buildings are popping up all over campus and I felt like Daddy while we walking around. Everytime Mama and Daddy would visit me at school he would look around and say, "That wasn't here when I was in college."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Somebody turned 4 months old recently and started to eat rice cereal. Sara Grace wasn't really sure what to do with her tongue while she was eating, so we're waiting a few days and we'll try again.
3 comments:
Sara Grace is so beautiful...I can't believe that she will be 5 months old soon!
Looks like daddy knows how to feed real well! Emma could show Sara what to do with the tongue-and may even help her by having a little snack of cereal. Sara is just beautiful-as is her sister. Love ya all! Papa & Mom
I think Sara is contemplating the responsibilities of being four months old. Maybe she doesn't want to take them on!
Post a Comment