Friday, July 21, 2006

Emma Update

Emma and President George Bush would have to disagree about broccoli. Emma loves it and we love the fact that she wants to feed herself with her spoon!
Emma is always looking for someone to read to her. Aunt Beth enjoyed the complex plot twist and character development in "My First Tea Party." Aunt Lauren got to experience the wonderful world of Clifford the Big Red Dog. Emma's zest for reading really excites all the teachers in the family!
Emma got to play with her Uncle Brandon for a few days. He's pouting because Emma took his toy away. Emma also learned how to walk. She still enjoys holding onto the coffee table and going round and round and round and round while talking and talking and talking...well, you get the idea...she will let go of the table and walk across the living room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, those sweet bobbies...

Anonymous said...

PAPA 7 MOM THINK BOTH LITTLE GIRLS AND GROWING UP TOO FAST. SUSAN, EMMA IS A GREAT READER AND YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER. HOW GORGEOUS ALL THE PICTURES ARE!

Anonymous said...

I got confused looking at the photos! I thought Sara was Emma over and over again. When I saw close-ups of Emma and how she has changed, I saw the differences between the two. Emma is a little girl now, not a baby. It made me sad to realize it has been so long since I've seen Emma I didn't realized how she has changed. I haven't met Sara at all!! Beautiful little women.