Emma and Mommy had a very nice visit last weekend with Gran while Grandaddy was away. We did lots of fun things like napping, scrapbooking and shopping. Gran and Mommy even put a stroller together that didn't fall apart in the middle of the mall. When Grandaddy got back, he taught Emma about the wonderful world of waffles...or as Grandaddy says wauffles. Enjoy the pics!

Guess what Mommy! Grandaddy gave me some of his waffle, but he didn't put any butter or cane syrup on it. It's really good without it!
Why are you feeding yourself waffle? I thought you loved me!
I'll just grab it myself, thank you very much!
I am quite satisfied with my breakfast this morning. It's much better than that oatmeal and fresh fruit my parents have been feeding me. I'm ready for the Waffle House!
I am quite satisfied with my breakfast this morning. It's much better than that oatmeal and fresh fruit my parents have been feeding me. I'm ready for the Waffle House!
1 comment:
We'll have to go to the Waffle House and then back to the Mall for another ride on the "Merry-Go-Round!"
Post a Comment