Tuesday, February 14, 2006

February 14, 2006

This is the "Memama Pink Cake" that I took to Mops this morning.
It was very well received and I think Memama would have approved the change
in shape for this occasion. I promise to continue the Christmas tradition of the
"pink cake." I'm sure that is one of the unwritten rules of being a Susan, Susie or Sue.
F.Y.I. Marcus would like to report that the cake looked
better in person and tasted better than it looks in this picture.

Emma is all ready to go to Mops! The big bib certainly comes in handy with all the drool she's been producing lately!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just too precious! The cake looks good to me and i can add drool to Emmas" Love Mom

emily said...

i agree that it was a beautiful cake!! but maybe next time, no nuts for me. :)

emily said...

oh and a beautiful daughter. too :) (ethan told me to say that)

Susan said...

Ethan is such a gentleman!