Friday, January 13, 2006
Peaches, Uncle Brandon and Aunt Lauren
This morning Emma was introduced to a new taste treat...Peaches. She seemed to enjoy them a lot more than those peas earlier in the week. We took pictures, but I'm having trouble getting them on the blog for some reason. Anyway...last night, Emma helped Grandma celebrate her birthday at Outback. Emma enjoyed playing with Aunt Lauren's necklace and kicking Uncle Brandon's leg. She also observed each and every mouthful anyone had, from the bloomin' onion, salads and steaks. She even gave Grandma a dirty look when she wouldn't share her Victoria's filet. We better get this girl some "big meat!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so what are you doing differently w/ your pictures vs. the picture of AU that you posted yesterday? what i usually do is move the picture i want to post to my desktop or to a folder on the desktop... that way it's easy to find. does that help? lemme know what you're doing so we can figure this out. posting pictures is the best part of blogging in my opinion!! :)
You are so right about posting the pictures and your suggestion worked. I'm not sure what I was doing wrong, but now I'll continue to put my pics in a special file. Thanks again!
Post a Comment